- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Pere Marie-Benoit
This book tells the story of the efforts to rescue Jews living in France and Italy during the Nazi persecution. Though not as brutal as in Germany and Eastern Europe, the dangers these Jews faced and the large numbers deported and killed in concentration camps is equally appalling.
He was in the forefront of Catholic theologians who argued for the reforms of Vatican II."
He also wrote, "a letter to the editors of Israel in 1961 to refute the claim of the German Jesuit priest Robert Lieber, Pius XII's closest adviser throughout his papacy, that Delasem (the Jewish rescue organization) had received financial aid from the Vatican during the German occupation of Rome."