- CBS’ beleaguered Lara Logan gets a cheerleader — Dan Rather
- Jesus tops list as most significant figure in history; Mohammed at 4th
- See a drone? ‘Shoot it down,’ says Colorado ordinance
- Spanish journalists kidnapped by al Qaeda group in Syria
- Nevada rescuers frenzied to find 4 kids, 2 adults lost in snow
- ‘TipsforJesus’ strikes in New York, with three massive tips
- John Podesta jumps aboard Obama ship to sell second-term agenda
- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Perianne Boring
"I'm hosting a happy hour on Friday to benefit the Children's Miracle Network, the pageant's charity partner, and a nonprofit that raises funds for 170 children's hospitals," Miss Boring, 23, tells Inside the Beltway.
"He's happy about it, he supports it," says Miss Boring, adding that the prospect of a Miss America college scholarship is an irresistible draw.