- Pope Francis forms commission to advise on sex abuse
- Anthony Weiner on radio? Cumulus says, ‘Never, ever’
- Executive order: Obama ups green-energy mandate on feds to 20 percent
- GOP launches candidate training: How to talk to women
- N.Y.’s Rockefeller Center lights up, as Bloomberg flicks on 76-foot Christmas tree
- Northern Ireland turns to ‘Game of Thrones’ to draw in tourists
- Washington woman live-tweets husband’s horrific car death
- China City of America mulled for New York — with $65M tax dollars
- Yemen defense ministry rocked by suicide bomber, gunfire
- Hack attack: 2 million Facebook, Twitter passwords stolen
Latest Perrin Archie Items
A D.C. man was sentenced to 18 years in prison on Friday and a Maryland man received a 20-year prison term for a shooting that stemmed from a fight over food and drinks at a family cookout, the U.S. Attorney's Office for the District said.
A D.C. man and a Maryland man have been convicted of assault with intent to kill and other charges involving a shooting that stemmed from a fight over food and drinks at a family cookout, the U.S. Attorney's Office for the District said Friday.