- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
Latest Perry Ellis Items
Kyan Anderson kept TCU in the game in the first half. Unfortunately for the Horned Frogs, he was unable to maintain his scoring binge against No. 7 Kansas.
Defense and hustle have been the hallmarks of Kansas ever since Bill Self took over the program. Heck, they were a big part of it even before his arrival.
Not much has gone right for No. 24 Baylor since Big 12 play began, and the Bears sure didn't solve many of their problems Monday night.
NORMAN, Okla. (AP) — During Kansas' shootaround on Wednesday before the Jayhawks faced Oklahoma, coach Bill Self told Wayne Selden Jr. that the freshman needed to be more aggressive on offense.
LAWRENCE, Kan. (AP) — Xavier Thames scored 16 points, four on free throws in the closing seconds, and No. 21 San Diego State held on to beat No. 16 Kansas 61-57 on Sunday, ending the Jayhawks' 68-game non-conference winning streak at Allen Fieldhouse.
"Big players make big plays," said the freshman phenom. "I think our whole team, whoever was on the court, every possession we made a big play. That's why we came out on top."