- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
Perry Hall High School
Latest Perry Hall High School Items
The father of a boy shot at a suburban Baltimore high school on the first day of classes says his son has heard from Lady Gaga.
A teenager charged with wounding a fellow student at his Maryland high school has expressed remorse and had been placed on a suicide watch while being treated at a psychiatric hospital, his attorney said Thursday.
A 17-year-old student shot on the first day of school in Baltimore County headed home Monday after two weeks in the hospital with firm plans to play with his dog and make tacos.
A high school sophomore has been indicted on 29 counts related to the shooting of a classmate at a suburban Baltimore school.
At 6:27 a.m. on his first day as a sophomore at Perry Hall High School in the Baltimore suburbs, Robert Wayne Gladden Jr. updated his Facebook status.
A 15-year-old sophomore at a suburban Baltimore high school who made references to murder-suicide on Facebook has been charged as an adult in the shooting of a classmate on the first day of school, authorities said Tuesday.
Police have arrested a 15-year-old student at Perry Hall High School who officials say randomly fired a gun in the school's cafeteria on Monday, injuring a 17-year-old senior.