- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Perry Jones Items
Russell Westbrook taught rookie Michael Carter-Williams a swift and thorough lesson.
A summary of action in the Alabama Legislature on Tuesday, the 20th meeting day of the regular session:
The Alabama Senate has approved three new trustees for Alabama A&M University and the reappointment of another trustee.
The Oklahoma City Thunder and San Antonio Spurs are among the NBA teams with their own D-League affiliates nearby. Wizards coach Randy Wittman: 'Convenience, that would be a good thing."
Bryn Renner threw two touchdown passes in the fourth quarter after a goal-line stand preserved North Carolina's lead and the Tar Heels ended Virginia's postseason hopes with a 37-13 victory Thursday night.
When Virginia Tech deputy director of football operations Bruce Garnes wants to high-five diminutive Hokies tailback J.C. Coleman, Garnes gets down on one knee.
An overview ACC.
Virginia's workouts this summer often ended in the same way.
Thursday's late football practice marked the end of two-a-day workouts at the University of Virginia, and it came on the heels of a Wednesday night scrimmage that inched the Cavaliers closer to an opening-day lineup.