- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Perry Riley Items
The Redskins continued to bolster their corps of inside linebackers on Wednesday, signing former Akeem Jordan, formerly of the Chiefs and Eagles.
The Washington Redskins opened free agency not with the familiar Dan Snyder splash but instead with a few noteworthy ripples, keeping a couple of key players while adding an offensive lineman, a special teams standout and a No. 2 receiver.
The inside linebacker, set to become an unrestricted free agent later Tuesday, avoided hitting the open market when he signed a new contract with the Redskins.
The return of Perry Riley came at a price that looks right for the Redskins and that is a plus for the team's defense.
Entering a normal start to free agency for the first time in five years, the Washington Redskins began spending their $18 million in salary cap space fairly wisely Tuesday, eschewing the big splash in the early hours in favor of quality reinforcements for a team that went 3-13 last season.
The Redskins re-signed another key member of their defense as Perry Riley agreed to contact terms with the team, the team has announced.
The Redskins re-signed another key member of their defense as Perry Riley agreed to contact terms with the team, according to a report.
The grass might not be greener for Perry Riley if he leaves the Redskins in pursuit of a bigger paycheck.
Free agent inside linebacker D'Qwell Jackson signed with the Colts this morning. It was good news and bad news for the Redskins.