- Joe Biden’s secret love: Skinny-dipping, Secret Service agents say
- Just-forged Israel-Hamas cease-fire ends in rocket fire
- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Perry Sanders Jr.
On Wednesday, Paris Jackson became a trending tabloid topic all too familiar for the Jackson family after she was rushed to a hospital for unspecified reasons.
An attorney for the family of Notorious B.I.G. said Friday it's ridiculous that Los Angeles police have not arrested anyone for the rapper's 1997 killing, which has returned to the spotlight after coroner's officials released a long-sealed autopsy report.
Katherine Jackson's attorney said late Thursday that he had met with his client face-to-face for the first time in several days and that she was doing fine despite familial squabbling that forced a judge to temporarily suspend her as guardian of her son Michael's three children.
Katherine Jackson is apparently back home, reuniting with Michael Jackson's children after a judge temporarily took away her guardianship because of her days-long absence from them.
Michael Jackson's mother says she was hurt by a court ruling that temporarily took away her guardianship of the deceased singer's children.
Katherine Jackson is apparently back home, reuniting with Michael Jackson's children after a judge temporarily took away her guardianship because her days-long absence from them.
A judge on Wednesday stepped into the turmoil roiling the Jackson family, appointing the son of Tito Jackson to serve as temporary guardian of Michael Jackson's children in the absence of the family matriarch and in the midst a feud over the pop superstar's estate.
Court filings show Tito Jackson's son expressed concerns that Michael Jackson's mother was being prevented from returning to Los Angeles, and that there were efforts by other family members to remove the pop superstar's children from their home.
Katherine Jackson's attorney says he has spoken with his client for the first time in several days and she is on her way back to Los Angeles.
A judge on Wednesday intervened in the turmoil roiling the Jackson family, appointing the son of Tito Jackson to serve as temporary guardian of Michael Jackson's children in the absence of the family matriarch and amid a feud over the pop superstar's estate.
Katherine Jackson's attorney Perry Sanders Jr. said Friday that his client did not have a stroke, according to his interactions with her and with her relatives.
Sanders said he did not think the estate had done anything wrong, but Katherine Jackson's team should be provided with detailed records of the estate's finances.