- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
- Detroit porch shooting trial: Suspect says he didn’t know gun was loaded
- U.S. Navy admiral ‘receptive’ to giving Chinese counterpart a tour of carrier
- Islamic State orders female genital mutilation for Mosul girls, U.N. says
- U.N. school in Gaza caught in cross-fire; 15 killed
- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
Topic - Perry
Pop star Katy Perry sported a skin-tight minidress with President Obama's campaign slogan "Forward" emblazoned across it at the president's rally in Milwaukee on Saturday.
BREAKING NEWS: Texas Gov. Rick Perry will abandon his presidential bid Thursday and endorse former House Speaker Newt Gingrich for the Republican presidential nomination.
People attending a Rick Perry presidential campaign event Wednesday in Manchester, N.H., were asked to prove they are American citizens.
The GOP presidential field apparently set, Republican primary voters are likely facing a choice between an experienced, establishment candidate in Mitt Romney and an insurgent presidential campaign novice in Rick Perry.
Rep. Michelle Bachmann's two-pronged attack on Texas Gov. Rick Perry in Tuesday's GOP debate — accusing him of "crony capitalism" and usurping parents' rights in his ill-fated 2006 plan to vaccinate Texas schoolgirls against the HPV virus — could prove effective in raising doubts about the GOP front-runner among both tea party backers and social-religious conservatives, activists in both camps said.
Monday's debate in Tampa proved one thing: The fight for the Republican nomination for president is a two-man matchup. For most of the evening, the spotlight was on Texas Gov. Rick Perry and former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, and the post-debate commentary has centered on which one of those two came out better. While the Texan is still the front-runner, the Florida showdown ended in a draw, and Mr. Perry was on the receiving end of some painful body blows.
Gov. Rick Perry added immigration legislation to the Legislature's special-session agenda on Tuesday, including a measure that would remove local law enforcement agencies' ability to not prioritize immigration violations.
A 10-year-old boy from Pennsylvania has returned a piece of Super Bowl history to Chicago Bears great William "The Refrigerator" Perry.
Chicago Bears great William "The Refrigerator" Perry has his 1985 Super Bowl ring back on his finger thanks to a 10-year-old boy.