- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Perry
Desperate times call for desperate ... slowdowns.
After a while, the numbers become overwhelming when it comes to Dick Kortokrax.
Even with the best of intentions, sometimes offering advice to help a friend can backfire. Badly.
Filmmaker Tyler Perry is offering a $100,000 reward for information in the decade-old case of two men who went missing after separate encounters with a sheriff's deputy in southwestern Florida.
Pop star Katy Perry sported a skin-tight minidress with President Obama's campaign slogan "Forward" emblazoned across it at the president's rally in Milwaukee on Saturday.
Maryland is back in a familiar position: finding a new starting quarterback because of an incumbent's injury.
BREAKING NEWS: Texas Gov. Rick Perry will abandon his presidential bid Thursday and endorse former House Speaker Newt Gingrich for the Republican presidential nomination.
Working to solidify his frontrunner status, former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney spent his morning campaigning in New Hampshire then swung back through northwestern Iowa, a winning area for him in the 2008 race.
People attending a Rick Perry presidential campaign event Wednesday in Manchester, N.H., were asked to prove they are American citizens.
The GOP presidential field apparently set, Republican primary voters are likely facing a choice between an experienced, establishment candidate in Mitt Romney and an insurgent presidential campaign novice in Rick Perry.
Monday's debate in Tampa proved one thing: The fight for the Republican nomination for president is a two-man matchup. For most of the evening, the spotlight was on Texas Gov. Rick Perry and former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, and the post-debate commentary has centered on which one of those two came out better. While the Texan is still the front-runner, the Florida showdown ended in a draw, and Mr. Perry was on the receiving end of some painful body blows.
Rep. Michelle Bachmann's two-pronged attack on Texas Gov. Rick Perry in Tuesday's GOP debate — accusing him of "crony capitalism" and usurping parents' rights in his ill-fated 2006 plan to vaccinate Texas schoolgirls against the HPV virus — could prove effective in raising doubts about the GOP front-runner among both tea party backers and social-religious conservatives, activists in both camps said.
Texas Gov. Rick Perry, who made his Republican presidential nomination candidacy official on his new campaign website and in Charleston, S.C., on Saturday, has named Rob Johnson as his national manager, The Washington Times has learned.
Gov. Rick Perry added immigration legislation to the Legislature's special-session agenda on Tuesday, including a measure that would remove local law enforcement agencies' ability to not prioritize immigration violations.