- Ann Coulter takes up ‘Mitt Romney for President’ chant again
- Mount Everest avalanche kills a dozen Sherpa guides
- Vice principal saved from South Korean sinking ferry found hanged
- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
Latest Peru Items
B-K West is more than just a drive-in restaurant to its owner, J.D. Hann. It's a piece of his childhood, a historic Peru landmark, and it's his baby.
About the time you start to notice the "first robin of springtime," other telltale signs of the season start to appear.
Detroit Zoo staff members and volunteers plan to deliver school supplies to rural communities along the Amazon River in Peru.
Several Wisconsin Rotary clubs have bridged cultural differences to work with their counterparts in Peru to create a successful business in soy milk production that provides food to the poor.
Peru's government says that once Dutch citizen Joran van der Sloot completes his murder conviction in 2038, he will be extradited to the United States to face trial on charges he extorted and defrauded the mother of a young American woman for whose disappearance he is the chief suspect.
Earlier this month, Mark Amero flew to Peru, hoping to make a difference in the lives of orphaned children.
Roberto Carcelen skied over to the fans beside the course, grabbed a Peruvian flag and waved it at the crowd as he came down the final straight toward the finish line.
Elena Cadenaz has well over 100 dresses of every shape, size, color and fabric packed into her basement in Peru.
A study of mercury contamination in a southeastern Peruvian jungle area ravaged by illegal gold mining found unsafe levels of the toxic metal in 78 percent of adults in the regional capital and in 60 percent of fish sold at markets.