- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Pete Carroll Items
CenturyLink Field is the loudest around. Derrick Coleman knows it even if he can't hear it.
Brandon Mebane holds a special distinction in the Seattle Seahawks' locker room.
Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Percy Harvin will not practice Wednesday after suffering a concussion in the NFC divisional playoff game.
Jim Harbaugh pirouetted in frustration following a personal foul on Dan Skuta. He got hit with his own unsportsmanlike conduct penalty for arguing following a catch by Vernon Davis that went to review before being ruled a touchdown.
Competition is such a central theme of everything Pete Carroll does with the Seattle Seahawks that he gave a rookie seventh-round pick a chance to start at left guard in the NFC playoffs.
After beating up on each other twice earlier this season, Pete Carroll was not surprised to see San Francisco as the opponent coming to Seattle for the NFC championship game.
In the afterglow of advancing to the NFC championship game, Russell Wilson patrolled the Seattle Seahawks locker room making sure the message was still clear to his teammates.
Lynch carried 28 times for 140 yards and two touchdowns and Seattle's defense flustered Drew Brees and New Orleans in a 23-15 victory Saturday in the NFC divisional playoff game.
Behind a big day from running back Marshawn Lynch, Seattle rumbled to a 23-15 win and will advance in the NFL Playoffs.