- California church handing out ‘travel cash’ to illegals heading east
- PHILLIPS: Liberal lawyers ensuring illegal aliens are never deported
- Chris Christie leading N.H. GOP presidential field; Mitt Romney lingers large
- NYC creates ID card so 500K illegal immigrants can get services
- Florida judge slaps GOP’s redistricting plans: You ‘made a mockery’ of process
- Muslims give Obama high marks over first half of 2014
- Pennsylvania sends draft notices to 14K dead men
- KISS rocker Gene Simmons touts 1 percent life: ‘It’s fantastic’
- Texas shooting suspect had faced other charges
- Californian who sold secret to China sentenced to 15 years in prison
Latest Pete Carroll Items
CenturyLink Field is the loudest around. Derrick Coleman knows it even if he can't hear it.
Brandon Mebane holds a special distinction in the Seattle Seahawks' locker room.
Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Percy Harvin will not practice Wednesday after suffering a concussion in the NFC divisional playoff game.
Jim Harbaugh pirouetted in frustration following a personal foul on Dan Skuta. He got hit with his own unsportsmanlike conduct penalty for arguing following a catch by Vernon Davis that went to review before being ruled a touchdown.
Competition is such a central theme of everything Pete Carroll does with the Seattle Seahawks that he gave a rookie seventh-round pick a chance to start at left guard in the NFC playoffs.
After beating up on each other twice earlier this season, Pete Carroll was not surprised to see San Francisco as the opponent coming to Seattle for the NFC championship game.
In the afterglow of advancing to the NFC championship game, Russell Wilson patrolled the Seattle Seahawks locker room making sure the message was still clear to his teammates.
Lynch carried 28 times for 140 yards and two touchdowns and Seattle's defense flustered Drew Brees and New Orleans in a 23-15 victory Saturday in the NFC divisional playoff game.
Behind a big day from running back Marshawn Lynch, Seattle rumbled to a 23-15 win and will advance in the NFL Playoffs.