- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Pete Cowen
He's got a new caddie and a new home in the United States.
Lee Westwood's manager says the English golfer has split from coach Pete Cowen and temporary caddie Mike Waite after his disappointing performance at the PGA Championship.
Some players crumble when they arrive at the majors. For Padraig Harrington, it's usually just the opposite.
Graeme McDowell packed a career of memories into one season, from his U.S. Open title at Pebble Beach to winning the match that gave Europe victory in the Ryder Cup.
"I haven't really changed coaches but done away with a few," he said with a smile. "That is a big difference. I'm not going to another coach and trying a new method. I'm not making any big changes as such."