- White House: More changes to contraception mandate coming
- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
- Netanyahu’s spokesman: Safe to fly to Israel
- Oregon vandals smear cars with doughnuts, pastries, chocolate bars
- Obama’s ‘Katrina moment’ leaves his favorability factor at 42 percent
- Feds tout nearly 200 arrests, $625K in seized cash in Texas border crackdown
- Joy Behar: Sarah Palin should be ‘turning letters over on some game show’
- Rhino poacher in South Africa sentenced to 77 years in jail
- John Kerry defies FAA and flies to Israel to talk peace
- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
Topic - Pete D'Alessandro
This season was supposed to be the start of a "new era" for the Sacramento Kings, as owner Vivek Ranadive proclaimed over and over again when he took over last year.
Sam Lacey, a former NBA All-Star center who spent most of his 13-year career with the Kansas City Kings, has died. He was 66.
Despite constant roster changes and rotation shuffles, the rebuilding Sacramento Kings have been remarkably consistent this season.
The Sacramento Kings hired Denver executive Pete D'Alessandro as their new general manager on Saturday.
Pete and coach told me to take my time and they'll be able to come out to see and talk about it."
Kings general manager Pete D'Alessandro said he doesn't want to make too much out of White's addition, that he's just a player on his second 10-day contract and the team is giving him a chance.