- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Pete Dutro
"We weren't talking about real things at that point," said Pete Dutro, a tattoo artist who managed Occupy's finances before becoming disillusioned by the infighting.
"We were there to occupy Wall Street," Mr. Dutro said. "Not to talk about every social ill that we have."