- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Pete Gent
Yes, it was a great for Washington fans to witness the beating of Dallas twice last year, once on Thanksgiving to make the turkey taste a little better and a second time at FedEx Field to clinch the NFC East title. But then you witnessed RG3 offering Tony Romo comfort as they left the field.
Here's a little-known one from my book," Hail Victory" involving the late Pete Gent, the former Cowboys receiver who wrote the great book, "North Dallas Forty," and the great Sam Huff.