- Argentina beats Dutch in shootout to reach World Cup final
- Tanard Jackson suspended indefinitely by NFL — again
- FAA investigating fireworks drone flights
- Pentagon: We’ll give Obama a drone strike with al-Baghdadi’s name on it
- Marine in Mexican custody to get day in court after 101 days
- Senate OKs San Antonio mayor as housing secretary
- NFL star likely fooled by Marine impostor who accepted first-class plane ticket
- Sen. Ted Cruz tweets Obama directions from fundraisers to border towns
- Israel hits key Hamas targets in Gaza offensive
- Ten-year sentence for New Orleans’ Nagin on graft charges
Latest Pete Kendall Items
The NFL Players Association says labor negotiations broke down last week because the owners' last proposal would have made salaries a fixed cost and eliminated the players' chance to share in higher-than-projected revenue growth.
NFL Players Association executive director DeMaurice Smith says he won't take a salary during the league's lockout.
NFL players and their leadership tried to make a few things perfectly clear Friday:
Pete Kendall is one of the NFL's most reliable players. An 11-year starter with the Seahawks, Cardinals and Jets, Kendall has missed just 17 games. He's so dependable that he has endured several numbing injections in his thumb to stay in the Jets lineup.