- Producers eye Capitol Hill for latest reality TV hit
- No selfie awareness: Obama, Biden mug for Instagram as Ukraine implodes
- Putin to Snowden: We don’t collect droves of data on everyone like the U.S.
- Clemson football’s new opponent: Atheists upset with player prayer, Bible study
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford’s re-election launch party will be ‘history in the making,’ brother says
- Louisiana group hits back at Sen. Mary Landrieu campaign ad with ‘Actress Mary’ spot
- Brain surgery victim struggles with Obamacare: ‘It’s scary’
- Pro-Russian forces storm Ukrainian national guard base; 3 killed
- Joe Biden’s first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
- Confederate flag, blackface flaps lead Catholic school to expel 4
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Peter Bale
"And in times of tight budgets, [drones] can provide the same capability of a manned helicopter at a fraction of the operational cost, saving taxpayer dollars," Mr. Bale said.
"They have the capability to help police and firefighters, who put themselves into harm's way every day in order to protect the communities they serve, do their job safely and efficiently," association Chairman Peter Bale said in a recent letter to Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell, arguing against the pending anti-drone legislation.