- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Peter Cervantes-Gautschi
"The attempt to put together a deal is going to result in the increased massive incarceration of immigrants in private prisons," Mr. Cervantes-Gautschi said. "It's really not hard to connect these dots."
Peter Cervantes-Gautschi, executive director of Enlace, a group of community organizers in Mexico and the U.S., said the deal taking shape in the "Gang of Eight" appears to be heavy on border enforcement.