- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Peter Cervantes-Gautschi
Peter Cervantes-Gautschi, executive director of Enlace, a group of community organizers in Mexico and the U.S., said the deal taking shape in the "Gang of Eight" appears to be heavy on border enforcement.
"The attempt to put together a deal is going to result in the increased massive incarceration of immigrants in private prisons," Mr. Cervantes-Gautschi said. "It's really not hard to connect these dots."