- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
- Belgium pushes for clear labeling of goods from Israeli settlements
- ‘Queen of Mean’ Leona Helmsley’s former home hits market for $65M
- Florida beach-goers told to beware flesh-eating bacteria in water
- Lundergan Grimes uses ‘war on women’ strategy to attack McConnell
- Rep. Jeff Miller: ‘Ain’t no leash for VA’
- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
- Landslide hits Indian village; 150 may be trapped
Topic - Peter Chiarelli
For Boston Bruins center Patrice Bergeron, the 2014 Olympics were about more than winning a second gold medal with Canada.
The Boston Bruins had the NHL's best record, allowed the second fewest goals and scored the third most.
The Boston Bruins acquired Jaromir Jagr from the Dallas Stars on Tuesday, hoping the 10th-leading goal scorer in NHL history can improve their shaky offense even at age 41.
Rookies arrived at NHL camps and made the most of a limited opportunity. With just a week to show what they could do, guys like Alex Galchenyuk of the Montreal Canadiens and Cory Conacher of the Tampa Bay Lighting didn't waste time showing that they belonged.
Previewing the Caps-Bruins first-round series.
History is not on the Boston Bruins' side this spring. No NHL team has repeated as Stanley Cup champion since the Detroit Red Wings in 1998, which essentially is forever ago in hockey terms.
The Boston Bruins still have Tim Thomas, and they've added something they think might be even more important as they try to repeat as Stanley Cup champions.
The NHL's general managers are looking to clarify rules about contact involving goalies after Buffalo Sabres goalie Ryan Miller sustained a concussion following a collision with Boston Bruins forward Milan Lucic.
Boston Bruins forward Marc Savard will get his name on the Stanley Cup after all.
The Stanley Cup-champion Boston Bruins said goodbye to forward Michael Ryder on Friday, the first free-agent defection from the team that beat Vancouver last month to win its first title since 1972.
"Wary" of the cost of top-tier talent and not really needing major changes after winning the Stanley Cup anyway, Boston Bruins general manager Peter Chiarelli said he doesn't expect to be active in free agency when it begins on Friday.
The Boston Bruins have the shortest offseason in their history, and general manager Peter Chiarelli doesn't want his players spending too much time celebrating their Stanley Cup victory.
The long-term contract the Boston Bruins gave Tim Thomas seemed like a big waste of money just a year ago. They even explored trading him.
The Prince of Wales trophy sat untouched on a table in the middle of the ice. It's not the one that Zdeno Chara is hoping to take for a skate.
The Boston Bruins acquired defenseman Tomas Kaberle from Toronto, looking to bolster their blue line as well as their hopes for a Stanley Cup run.