- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Latest Peter Evans Items
Ava Gardner was gorgeous. She was the green-eyed superstar of the 1940s and '50s. An Oscar-nominated actress and the ultimate glamour queen, she was irreverent, passionate, sexy, funny and candid, and she tore through Tinseltown leaving a legendary list of lovers and three husbands — Mickey Rooney, Artie Shaw and Frank Sinatra — in her wake.