- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Peter Facinelli
Mark Wahlberg was in a somber mood at the New York premiere of his new film, “Pain and Gain”– still grappling with the tragedy that struck his hometown in Boston.
Mark Wahlberg was in a somber mood at the New York premiere of his new film, "Pain and Gain" — still grappling with the bombings that struck his hometown of Boston.
The James Bond adventure "Skyfall" and the fantasy series "Game of Thrones" have picked up prizes for best stunt work from the Screen Actors Guild.
About 6,000 fans of "The Twilight Saga" were treated to a surprise look at the first seven minutes of the final film installment, "Breaking Dawn - Part 2," which hits theaters in November.
Comic-Con International, the four-day pop-culture celebration that takes over the San Diego Convention Center each summer, runs Thursday to Sunday. Here's a look at some of the hottest films, TV shows and video games expected at the sold-out 43rd annual convention:
Jennie Garth and Peter Facinelli say they are divorcing after 11 years.
When Adorian Deck was home sick from high school, he entertained himself like countless other teenagers have in recent years: He started a Twitter account.
I’m waiting to get to the bottom of it,” he said at the event.
"My heart goes out to the families and the victims. I don't know who caused it. Just like everyone else, I'm in the dark. I'm waiting to get to the bottom of it," he said at the event.