- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Latest Peter King Items
The refs in the Redskins' loss to the Giants made a mistake that was correctable in the moment. Why did they let it slip?
Rep. Peter King ripped apart on Sunday President Obama's handling of the Syria crisis, saying he is more of a "community organizer" than a leader.
Republican lawmakers are split over whether the U.S. should cut off aid to Egypt amid spiraling violence.
Calls to cut U.S. aid to Egypt gained steam Sunday as members of Congress on both sides of the aisle urged the Obama administration to suspend support in the aftermath of deadly clashes between the military and Islamist protesters.
Rep. Peter King accused fellow Republican Rand Paul of slandering "good patriotic Americans" who work for the NSA and misleading the American people.
As he prepares to visit his son in Russia, Lon Snowden on Sunday blasted President Obama and congressional leaders for failing to take real action to curb federal mass surveillance and data-collection efforts.
The war of words between Sen. Rand Paul and New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie escalated Sunday, with Mr. Paul slamming Mr. Christie and Rep. Peter King, New York Republican, for spending priorities that he says endanger national security.
If he ultimately decides to run for president in 2016, Rep. Peter King will do it for one reason: to save the Republican party from the "isolationist" policies of Sen. Rand Paul and others.
Republican Peter King called for the prosecution of Edward Snowden and Glenn Greenwald on Tuesday, while discrediting his skeptical colleagues as a bunch of "Michael Moores."