- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Peter Molyneux
"I definitely read his books when I was a kid," said Peter Molyneux, creator of the role-playing "Fable" series and studio head at developer 22 Cans. "I think with those worlds that he created, he inspired all of us. There are games and scenes in this very hall which have probably been influenced by him _ both consciously and unconsciously."
"These people have really never come together before in any medium," Molyneux said.