- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
Latest Peter Morgan Items
The world of Formula 1 racing is driven by speed, volume and power. So it’s fitting that “Rush,” a movie about two competing Formula 1 drivers, is fast, loud and muscular.
Helen Mirren was crowned queen of the London stage at the Olivier Awards on Sunday, while the compelling, canine-titled teen drama "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time" emerged as best in show with seven trophies.
What is the point of a monarch?
Helen Mirren is returning to the regal role of Queen Elizabeth II in a new play about the monarch's relationship with British prime ministers.
Queen Elizabeth II became an unofficial Bond girl over the weekend after parachuting out of a helicopter with Daniel Craig during the lavish opening ceremony of the 2012 Summer Olympics in London.
Hollywood actor Jude Law is among the stars of "360" _ a new movie partly set in the Austrian capital in which the British heartthrob plays a man whose marriage has hit a lull.
THE CONVICTION OF RICHARD NIXON: THE UNTOLD STORIES OF THE FROST/NIXON INTERVIEWS