- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Peter Phillips
Buckingham Palace says Peter Phillips and his wife, Autumn, have had a baby girl _ giving Queen Elizabeth II her second great-grandchild.
Marvel Comics said Friday it will start selling nearly all its comics digitally the same day they are released in print, shoring up a growing platform for readers who want their superheroes _ and super-villains _ on the go.
Peter Phillips, senior vice president and general manager of Marvel's Digital Media Group, says going same-day digital will give readers more choice in how they read their comics.
He said it won't marginalize buyers, either.