- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Latest Peter Pocklington Items
It started almost two decades ago with a $20 hockey stick once wielded by a forgotten player for a string of mediocre teams.
Former Edmonton Oilers owner Peter Pocklington will serve three extra months of federal probation in a 2010 perjury case, U.S. authorities and his attorney said Thursday.
Former Edmonton Oilers owner Peter Pocklington is expected to be given probation by a Southern California judge for pleading guilty to a perjury charge.
Former Edmonton Oilers owner Peter Pocklington was sentenced Wednesday to six months of home detention for making false statements in his Southern California bankruptcy case.
Former Edmonton Oilers owner Peter Pocklington is expected to be given probation by a Southern California judge on Thursday after he pleaded guilty to a federal perjury charge.