- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Peter Sprigg Items
Christians who malign, oppress or harm gays and lesbians are misreading their Bibles and denying the message and purpose of Jesus Christ, say leaders of a new website that aims to become a gathering place for gay-affirming believers.
The Obama administration Tuesday issued the first-ever U.S. strategy to address foreign nations' human-rights violations against gays, directing all U.S. government agencies to protect them from abuses.
Perez Hilton, best known for publishing a celebrity gossip blog, has signed a book deal. But the target audience for his forthcoming book is not the millions hooked on his signature snarky comments photoshopped on pictures of the rich and famous; instead, his book is aimed at children.