- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Peter Thomson
A capsule look at the five previous majors and one Ryder Cup held at Oak Hill Country Club in Pittsford, N.Y., where the 95th PGA Championship will be played Aug. 8-11:
How well do you know the British Open? Try this trivia quiz:
A capsule look at the 10 previous British Opens held at Royal Lytham & St. Annes, where the 141st British Open will be played July 19-22:
Greg Norman is laying it on the line for next week's Presidents Cup, saying he won't let television dictate his pairings and he won't be afraid to send Adam Scott out against Tiger Woods.
The guys who conquered the British Open were no match for a miserable day at the Old Course.
Scott Verplank walked off the 16th green on the Old Course and headed for the next tee when his caddie made a startling observation.
But Peter said, 'You're going to play him.'"
"In a situation like that, I learned if I am going to be the captain, the draw is going to be this way tomorrow and that's what you are going to do."