- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Peter Upton
"It's just not fair that a hero be punished like that. There's a lot of people in the Second Amendment community that want to support him," said Mr. Upton, 38, of Fairfax County. "I would like to see the Second Amendment community stand up and expand upon Ben's wishes for Jayeon."
I looked around and didn't find anything," said Peter Upton, who runs the Second Amendment Check website and decided to start a fund for Mr. Srigley.