- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
- In Colorado, a pot holiday tries to go mainstream
- Ukraine PM vows to find ‘bastards’ behind anti-Semitic fliers
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Peter Velasco
“Protecting our personnel and missions is the State Department’s highest priority," Velasco said. "The Bureau of Diplomatic Security has already taken steps to implement the recommendations of the report."
He noted that the IG report, known as the "Department's Exceptions and Secure Embassy Construction and Counterterrorism Act of 1999 Waivers" is part of a "normal and periodic inspection process."