- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Peter Vincent Pry
Latest Peter Vincent Pry Items
The recent op-ed essays "Was attack on San Jose electric-power substation terrorism?" (Web, Feb. 7) and "Protecting the electric grid" (Feb. 13) were disconcerting to say the least.
In an annual report to Congress March 12, Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper said Iran could not produce weapons-grade uranium without it being detected. It already has.
Israel will be obliterated by chemical, microbial and nuclear bombs, Iran is warning, but those weapons of mass destruction will be used first on Tel Aviv by Hezbollah and Islamic Jihad at the start of a decades-old Muslim dream of destroying the Jewish state.
Peter Vincent Pry ("If Iran already has the bomb, what then?" Commentary, Thursday) makes some excellent points regarding the troubling possibility of Iran already possessing the nuclear capacity to wreak immediate and massive deaths and destruction on our nation.