- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Peter
In his Angelus address on Sunday, Pope Francis reflected on the scene of the Transfiguration, emphasizing the importance of listening to God, especially in scripture, and of sharing the Gospel with others.
The tagline on the “Winter’s Tale” poster reads: “This is not a true story; it’s a love story” … which makes as much sense as this mess of a film.
The chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee is refusing to meet with a Colombian prostitute involved in the U.S. Secret Service scandal.
"Darkroom" (Howard Books), by Joshua Graham: Memories of the Vietnam War and terrible secrets buried over 35 years ago propel "Darkroom," a haunting tale from Joshua Graham.
Made on a budget of next to nothing, with no special effects, "Sound of My Voice" is one of those movies which, like gymnastics routines, is entitled to a "degree of difficulty" rating.
After bouncing around like a pinball, the new mortgage loan originator compensation rule finally has become a reality. The rule is designed to deter "steering," the practice of a loan originator directing a customer to a lender that offers unfavorable mortgage terms.
One of Vendela Vida's talents is picking out details with magpie skill, going for those that glitter evocatively of locations and states of mind. In "The Lovers," she deploys this virtuoso gift to explore the life of Yvonne, a widowed history teacher from Burlington, Vt., who is vacationing in Turkey.
If he quotes his borrower 4.25 percent, PMC would be required to pay Peter 100 percent of the fee, leaving nothing for the company.
But when we tried to connect, he looked pixelated and sounded OK on my end and he said I looked "like a Monet painting" and sounded crackly on his.