- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
Topic - Peter
In his Angelus address on Sunday, Pope Francis reflected on the scene of the Transfiguration, emphasizing the importance of listening to God, especially in scripture, and of sharing the Gospel with others.
The tagline on the “Winter’s Tale” poster reads: “This is not a true story; it’s a love story” … which makes as much sense as this mess of a film.
The chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee is refusing to meet with a Colombian prostitute involved in the U.S. Secret Service scandal.
"Darkroom" (Howard Books), by Joshua Graham: Memories of the Vietnam War and terrible secrets buried over 35 years ago propel "Darkroom," a haunting tale from Joshua Graham.
Made on a budget of next to nothing, with no special effects, "Sound of My Voice" is one of those movies which, like gymnastics routines, is entitled to a "degree of difficulty" rating.
After bouncing around like a pinball, the new mortgage loan originator compensation rule finally has become a reality. The rule is designed to deter "steering," the practice of a loan originator directing a customer to a lender that offers unfavorable mortgage terms.
One of Vendela Vida's talents is picking out details with magpie skill, going for those that glitter evocatively of locations and states of mind. In "The Lovers," she deploys this virtuoso gift to explore the life of Yvonne, a widowed history teacher from Burlington, Vt., who is vacationing in Turkey.
Echoing their responses, he stated "Yes, no…yes, no…half and half. Some yes and some no."