- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Topic - Peugeot
::For the article about the bicycle manufacturer, see Peugeot (bicycles).Peugeot is a major French car brand, part of PSA Peugeot Citroën, the second largest carmaker based in Europe. - Source: Wikipedia
French automaker Peugeot plans to release the first car that uses compressed air to increase fuel efficiency by 2015, which would make hybrid cars that run on batteries a thing of the past.
Ronald Reagan said, "The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help." General Motors is learning that lesson the hard way. Now that GM is a ward of the state after being bailed out by Uncle Sam, it has to drive forward with all kinds of bad business schemes pushed by Washington bureaucrats, such as the expensive, electric Chevy Volt consumers don't want.