- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
- Former Reagan aide James Baker: President regretted apartheid veto
- Some donations to gay waitress who allegedly forged hate note refunded
- German President Joachim Gauck boycotting Sochi Olympics
Latest Peyton Manning Items
If it's any consolation, these two will almost certainly meet again before the season is done.
This latest version of Brady vs. Manning was a rout.
Brady threw for three touchdowns to lead the Patriots (8-3) from a 24-0 halftime deficit against the NFL's best offense for a 31-24 lead as New England scored on its first five possessions of the second half. Then Peyton Manning threw an 11-yard scoring pass to Demaryius Thomas for the Broncos (9-2), tying it at 31.
It means the '72 Dolphins can rest easy for another year. And it puts Denver and the Chiefs in a tie atop the AFC West at 9-1, with a rematch set in two weeks.
The Kansas City Chiefs came out of it with their record finally sullied yet their pride still fully intact.
The Denver Broncos stamped themselves as the AFC's top team by ending Kansas City's perfect run.
It's not in Alex Smith's competitive nature to sit on the ball.
When the Broncos meet the Chiefs on Sunday, it will be a once-in-a-generation sort of matchup.
Even before he was hired in January, Chiefs coach Andy Reid watched tapes from every game that Kansas City played last season, including both matchups with the Broncos.