- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partiers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
- Budget deal to get quick vote in the House
- Comma on!: Twitter erupts over Obama-Castro ‘marriage’
- Sebelius calls for review of Obamacare rollout woes
- American dream dying, but many see free market as solution: Poll
- Air Force base in South Carolina boots Nativity scene
Latest Peyton Manning Items
A person with knowledge of the results says Peyton Manning's MRI showed aggravation of his right ankle that is not expected to keep the Broncos quarterback out of next Sunday's game against Kansas City.
While Manning was throwing the final pass in a 28-20 win over the Chargers, San Diego lineman Corey Liuget hit the quarterback around the ankles. Manning was noticeably limping as he finished the game.
The MRI determined the hit caused no further damage to Peyton Manning's tender right ankle.
The Jaguars (1-8) scored the most points in a game this season for first-year coach Gus Bradley. They never trailed and forced four turnovers they turned into 17 points.
Nine weeks into a season hardly is a time to select winners for the prestigious awards The Associated Press will hand out on the NFL Honors show the night before the Super Bowl. So much can (and will) change over the next two months.
Perfect as coach Andy Reid's Kansas City Chiefs have been _ well, record-wise, anyway, at 9-0 _ they are well aware that the offense has been mediocre and the schedule has been forgiving.
With much to celebrate and lament, here's a look at the NFL halfway through the 2013 season.
Denver coach John Fox remained hospitalized Sunday as he awaits aortic valve replacement surgery in North Carolina.
One of John Fox's favorite sayings is "Next man up."