- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
Latest Peyton Manning Items
In the midst of being reclusive for most of the week leading up to his first Super Bowl, Marshawn Lynch spoke a truth about his Seattle Seahawks.
The captain was a few minutes late, though no one seemed to mind.
Seattle and Denver, the NFL's two best teams, went 13-3 and were challenged in each of their two playoff games before ultimately prevailing. But they reached the Super Bowl in far different ways.
When it comes to punting, Denver's Britton Colquitt was born to boot the football.
John Elway says Peyton Manning cannot stamp himself as the greatest quarterback in NFL history even if he wins the Super Bowl on Sunday.
Tandler and Tarik agree that the Redskins will have to go free agent shopping to find a replacement for London Fletcher.
They sat on the tarmac just hoping for the chance at a meeting.
That old maxim about defenses winning championships was being spread on pretty heavily during Super Bowl week.
It's not exactly surprising that Sen. Patty Murray, Washington Democrat, is taking the Seattle Seahawks in this Sunday's Super Bowl over the Denver Broncos — but she's going with a pretty specific prediction for how the game will turn out.