- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Latest Peyton Manning Items
Colts owner Jim Irsay says Peyton Manning should be ready to play by the preseason _ if there is one _ after having a second surgery on his neck.
The Indianapolis Star is reporting that Colts quarterback Peyton Manning had "minimally invasive" surgery on his neck Monday night.
Lifting football's labor lockout without a new contract in place would allow better-off teams to sign the best players, tipping the NFL's competitive balance and damaging the league, attorneys for the owners argued in court papers Monday.
The Indianapolis Colts wanted more protection for Peyton Manning and a more productive ground game.
Houston defensive coordinator Wade Phillips says his renovation of the Texans' defense begins with the draft.
The Indianapolis Colts have selected Anthony Castonzo of Boston College in the first round of the NFL draft.
The Indianapolis Colts want to spend this week protecting their big investment, Peyton Manning.
Three days and 20 total hours of court-ordered mediation between the NFL and its locked-out players have shown little signs that the two sides are making progress toward a settlement.
Negotiators for the NFL and its locked-out players wrapped up a second day of court-ordered talks Friday with no signs of significant progress. They plan to sit down again next week.