- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Pfizer Items
Federal health officials say Pfizer's anti-smoking drug Chantix did not increase psychiatric problems like depression and suicidal thoughts in two studies, though the findings are not definitive.
A pill developed in Bulgaria during the Soviet era shows promise for helping millions of smokers cheaply and safely kick the habit, the first big study of it shows.
Michael E. Horowitz, President Obama's nominee as the Justice Department's top watchdog, has earned more than $4 million since last year as an attorney representing the likes of Pfizer Inc., Dow Chemical Co. and Cablevision Systems Corp. But he is keeping the identities of nearly a dozen other clients secret on newly filed ethics forms.
Pfizer Inc.'s just-approved Xalkori, the first new medicine in several years for deadly lung cancer, shows the value of a new research standard: precisely targeting rare diseases linked to gene variants.
The Food and Drug Administration has approved a new Pfizer drug for a subset of lung cancer patients with a particular genetic mutation.
Drug maker Pfizer Inc. says it has begun paying victims and their families affected by its fatal 1996 meningitis study in northern Nigeria.
Pfizer Inc. on Wednesday declined to comment on reports it hopes to start marketing an over-the-counter version of its cholesterol drug Lipitor, the world's biggest-selling prescription drug, after the original version loses patent protection in November.
The debt deal rally lasted all of 30 minutes. After gaining 139 points minutes after the market opened Monday, the Dow Jones industrial average sharply reversed course, shedding all of those gains after a key manufacturing index tumbled in July.