- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest P.G. Police Items
The trial taking place in Prince George's County of two veteran county police officers for their alleged actions against a University of Maryland student needs to be approached with caution and a careful review of the trial proceedings ("Defense: UMd. student beaten by P.G. police provoked attack," Web, Monday).
D.C. fire chief never fully vetted; D.C. having budget 'kerfuffle'; Romney wins Virginia; P.G. police decide to charge council member Toles with reckless driving; Details emerge about Md. assembly's 'doomsday' budget; Maryland Democrats pose another smoking ban; 50th anniversary of deadly Ash Wednesday storm; Muth indicted for first-degree murder in death of Georgetown socialite; MoCo approves cameras on outside of school buses.