- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Pga Championship Items
Call it a sign of the times - or simply a dollar sign.
The LPGA Championship is getting a new name, two big partners and a lot more exposure.
Pablo Larrazabal at Wentworth and Brendon Todd at Colonial played well enough to move into the top 60 in the world ranking this week and avoided having to qualify for the U.S. Open. That could go a long way. The first step toward winning the U.S. Open is securing a tee time.
Adam Scott made a 7-foot birdie putt on the third hole of a playoff Sunday to end his first week as the world's No. 1 player with a victory at Colonial.
Colin Montgomerie learned something about playing major championship golf at the age of 51 in the Senior PGA Championship at Harbor Shores.
David Toms, Hideki Matsuyama, Chad Campbell and Chris Stroud shared the third-round lead at 7-under 203 on Saturday at Colonial, where plenty of others also are in contention.
Rory McIlroy says he hasn't turned on his phone and doesn't have his laptop as he copes with his breakup from Caroline Wozniacki.
Sweden's Henrik Stenson heads into this week's BMW PGA Championship knowing that a few good rounds could take him all the way to the world No. 1 spot.
The USGA has tweaked the criteria for U.S. Open exemptions over the years without giving up two important objectives. It wants the most deserving players to be at the U.S. Open, and it wants to remain the most democratic of all majors.