- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
- In Colorado, a pot holiday tries to go mainstream
Latest Pga Tour Items
The Players Championship is changing this year to a three-hole aggregate playoff involving the closing stretch at the TPC Sawgrass.
All Times EDT
Jordan Spieth has lived up to his billing as the next big thing in golf all week long. Now the 20-year-old Texan has the opportunity to become the youngest Masters Tournament champion – and the first player in 35 years to win in his first start at Augusta National Golf Club.
There's one group the fashion police will probably have an eye on Saturday.
Two of Ken Duke’s fondest memories in golf are tied to the Masters Tournament, but neither involves anything he did in the tournament.
It took 30 years for Steven Bowditch to make it from his native Australia to the gates of Augusta National Golf Club, so you can imagine the thoughts racing through his head when he turned the courtesy car off Washington Road.