- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
Latest Pga Tour Items
Greens were pelted by big hail and debris blew around the TPC Four Seasons course, but the site of this week's Byron Nelson Championship escaped significant damage during heavy storms.
There are still times when it feels as if electrodes are hooked to what remains of Ken Green's right leg.
Golf has a new magic number.
Ryo Ishikawa is among seven players who no longer have to qualify for the U.S. Open.
David Toms threw both arms up in the air and a smile took over his face when he finally regained the lead at Colonial. This time, he didn't let it get away.
K.J. Choi is giving $200,000 from his win at The Players Championship to help victims of the tornados that ravaged the southeastern United States.
David Toms is in a good spot the week after coming oh so close to his first PGA Tour victory in five years.
Jerry Kelly as SuperFrog on the tee box.
CROMWELL, Conn. _ Bubba Watson is leading the FedEx Cup standings and has won three times on the PGA Tour in the last year.