- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest Pga Tour Items
Joseph Bramlett has earned a historic PGA Tour card by passing through the final stage of qualifying school, becoming only the second golfer of black heritage on tour. The other is Tiger Woods.
Jim Furyk was awarded a prize Saturday just as meaningful as that $10 million bonus he received from winning the FedEx Cup. He was voted by his peers as the PGA Tour Player of the Year.
Donna Orender is stepping down as president of the WNBA at the end of the year to launch her own independent marketing, media and strategy company.
The PGA Tour says FedEx is returning as the title sponsor for the St. Jude Classic in Memphis.
FedEx is returning as the title sponsor for the 2011 St. Jude Classic in Memphis and a multi-year sponsorship commitment is in the works, the PGA Tour said Thursday.
The Match Play Championship will now be decided in an 18-hole championship match that the PGA Tour hopes will make for better television.
Golf great Fred Couples expects Tiger Woods to play better next year and revive interest in the PGA Tour.
One proposal that could make its way to the Official World Golf Ranking board is changing the criteria for the Mark H. McCormack Award, given to the player who has been No. 1 in the world for the most weeks during the year.
Cadillac will be the title sponsor of the World Golf Championships at Doral through at least 2016.