- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
Latest Pga Tour Items
Dustin Johnson is starting to compile the kind of numbers that are difficult to ignore.
The PGA Tour will be partners in a new tour in China that starts next year with 12 tournaments.
The PGA Tour will be partners in a new tour in China that will feature 12 tournaments next year.
Jordan Spieth followed the flight of his tee shot on the par-3 sixth hole at Sheshan International, and his amateur partners took great interest just watching his body language. Finally, he offered the slightest slump of his shoulders when he saw the outcome.
EA Sports' popular PGA Tour game will no longer be named for Tiger Woods.
Three years ago at Sheshan International, hundreds of fans wanting an autograph stood outside the clubhouse where Tiger Woods was signing his scorecard at the HSBC Champions. They excitedly began chanting in Chinese, "We want Tiger! We want Tiger!"
Joost Luiten was first alternate at the British Open, and he wasn't very happy when Peter Hanson played only five holes before he withdrew with a bad back. Hanson knew he couldn't finish the tournament. He felt he had to tee off so it would count as a start toward the minimum 15 required to remain a PGA Tour member.
The British Open is moving away from 36-hole qualifying, instead using 10 tour events from five continents to determine 32 spots in the field.
After a day of constant lead changes and rain delays, Gary Woodland and Ryan Moore will have to wait one more day to decide who takes home the CIMB Classic trophy.