- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Latest Pga Tour Items
Michael Bradley is trying to keep it simple in his bid to win the Puerto Rico Open for the third time in four years.
Tiger Woods already has left his own mark in world golf.
If TV ratings, Internet articles and column inches in print media are any indication, "The Big Miss" should be a huge hit when it goes on sale March 27, a week before the subject shoots for his fifth green jacket at Augusta National.
Miguel Angel Carballo was the second alternate on the eve of the Honda Classic when the Argentine rookie sent out a message to his fans, "I need a miracle."
Tiger Woods had a terse exchange with a magazine reporter Wednesday over excerpts from his former swing coach's new book, and ended the conversation with a long stare and a sarcastic, "Have a good day."
The definition of a star on the PGA Tour can go beyond trophies, career money or Ryder Cup teams.
Tiger Woods might long for the day when all anyone questioned was his swing.
If USGA executive director Mike Davis has his way, the record low scores at last year's U.S. Open at Congressional are unlikely to travel to the West Coast.
Hunter Mahan stopped Rory McIlroy's march to No. 1 by winning the Match Play Championship on Sunday.