- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Pg&E
Former Federal Energy Regulatory Commission chairman Jon Wellinghoff said Wednesday an April attack on Silicon Valley's phone lines and power grid was terrorism - despite repeated FBI statements that it had found no indications to back that up.
California utilities regulators are considering a new electricity pricing system that would likely result in bigger bills for most ratepayers.
President Obama's supposed grassroots group, Organizing for America, is actually anything but, as invitations for the group's private unveiling event last week revealed its ties to big business, big political donors, and even wealthy philanthropist George Soros.
Yahoo filed a lawsuit against Facebook on Monday accusing the social networking giant of patent infringement.
State lawmakers called on California utilities Monday to delay efforts to relicense nuclear power plants until the companies complete detailed seismic maps to get a true picture of the risks posed by earthquakes and tsunamis.
Homeowners from coast to coast are growing upset over the "smart meter" devices that utilities are foisting on them by the millions, with the full backing of the administration. The meters are being marketed as energy savers enabling consumers to select a level of power usage and cost that best suits their needs. "We can imagine the day when you'll be able to charge the battery on your plug-in hybrid car at night, because your smart meter reminded you that nighttime electricity is cheapest," President Obama said in an October 2009 speech. Mr. Obama has used stimulus funds to push the technology, such as a $20 million grant to Reliant Energy for device deployment in the Houston area.
A killer whale has given birth to her seventh calf at SeaWorld Orlando.
The section of gas pipeline that ruptured and exploded in a suburban San Francisco neighborhood, killing four and injuring nearly 60 others, was ranked as high risk because it ran through a highly populated area, state and federal authorities said Saturday.