- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Pharrell Williams Items
The pizza delivery man who fed stars at the Oscars received a best tip award for a supporting player: $1,000 in cash handed over by ceremony host Ellen DeGeneres.
Michelle Obama didn't like Brussels sprouts and liver as a kid, and says any day the organ meat showed up on her plate was a "dark day" at her house.
The following list represents the top streamed tracks on Spotify from Monday, Feb. 24, to Sunday March. 2:
iTunes' Official Music Charts for the week ending March 3, 2014:
Show Bits brings you the 86th annual Academy Awards in Los Angeles through the eyes of Associated Press journalists. Follow them on Twitter where available with the handles listed after each item.
The Academy Awards were on at Elton John AIDS Foundation's viewing dinner party, but the real entertainment came from the performances, celeb watching, and the surreal moments of the evening.
"If Pharrell Williams doesn't win best song, then I'm (expletive) going home early." -- Elton John, at his Elton John Aids Foundation viewing party, after Pharrell's performance.
By the halfway point of Pharrell Williams' colorful performance of his Oscar-nominated song "Happy" from "Despicable Me 2," all the celebs were on their feet dancing and clapping.
Pharrell Williams came to the Oscars minus the tall leather hat that made such a splash at the Grammys and won him Twitter comparisons to the Arby's logo.