- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Phil Dawson
The Jaguars (1-8) scored the most points in a game this season for first-year coach Gus Bradley. They never trailed and forced four turnovers they turned into 17 points.
Colin Kaepernick has the job from the start this season, and the feeling is the flashy quarterback is more than capable of leading the San Francisco 49ers to a Super Bowl championship.
Peyton Manning and Adrian Peterson want to cap their sensational comebacks with Super Bowl appearances. For now, they can be proud of Pro Bowl spots.
Kickoffs have defined Josh Cribbs' career in the NFL, and made him an invaluable weapon for the Cleveland Browns.
Tony Romo knows what matters the most when it comes to the Dallas Cowboys. So while it's nice to break Troy Aikman's franchise record for career touchdown passes, he's focused on getting his team to the playoffs.
There seems to be something about those plain orange helmets that fires up Joe Flacco, Ray Rice and the Ravens.
A game that featured nearly 800 yards in offense, an interception return for a touchdown, helmet-loosening hits and a thrilling finish may best be remembered for what it didn't have: Controversy over the officiating.
Browns linebacker Scott Fujita admitted being in New Orleans' locker room when former defensive coordinator Gregg Williams delivered his brutal pregame speech imploring the Saints to target players.
The Pittsburgh Steelers didn't get the help they needed elsewhere. They barely helped themselves.
They're bruised, limping and not close to being healthy. The Pittsburgh Steelers aren't themselves.
Colt McCoy is expected to recover from his concussion and play for the Browns again this season. Benjamin Watson isn't as fortunate.
Browns kicker Phil Dawson stood in front of his locker and lectured like a calculus professor at Harvard.
John Kasay kicked a 26-yard field goal in overtime to give the New Orleans Saints a 26-23 victory over Atlanta after Falcons coach Mike Smith decided to go for it on fourth down deep in his own territory Sunday.
Monday, Oct. 24
The Cleveland Browns have signed several players including kicker Phil Dawson, seven of their eight draft picks and 21 undrafted free agents.