- Student protester shot, killed amid Venezuela unrest
- ‘Between Two Ferns’ director rushes to Obama’s defense, blasts O’Reilly
- Marine springs into action, runs down and tackles alleged Boston purse snatcher
- Education Department botching loan-amnesty program: GAO review
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users’ computers
- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
Topic - Phil Ford
Georgetown great Patrick Ewing and former Kansas star Clyde Lovellette lead a 10-member class that will be inducted into the National Collegiate Basketball Hall of Fame in November.
Joe B. Hall played under Adolph Rupp at Kentucky in the late-1940s. He spent seven years as an assistant to the Baron of the Bluegrass, too.
"This is a tremendous honor," said Ford, who played for the Kings, Nets, Bucks and Rockets in the NBA. "Truly one that caught me off guard."