- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Latest Phil Griffin Items
"Hardball" host Chris Matthews is a top-notch, hard-charging cable news-show host — a "national treasure," said MSNBC's president, referring to recent ratings.
During a press briefing Friday morning in the 51st-floor boardroom, MSNBC President Phil Griffin questioned the validity of Fox News' eye-popping ratings last week.
Alec Baldwin officially has landed a gig in cable news, MSNBC confirmed Thursday.
MSNBC is moving Ed Schultz's "The Ed Show" to weekdays at 5 p.m. EDT starting next week, Phil Griffin, the cable channel's president, announced Monday.
Among its recent announcement to shake things up with an Ed Schultz weekend show, MSNBC revealed Tuesday that it is hiring former Democratic National Committee spokesperson Karen Finney to host a new show on weekends from 4-5 p.m. Eastern.
To his boss, Chris Matthews has become a statesman. His critics probably have other words.
The Rev. Al Sharpton's activism on the Trayvon Martin case has given him a unique role - some would say unique conflict - on MSNBC.
Aerialists, acrobats and contortionists are among the guests at this year's Academy Awards.
MSNBC dropped conservative commentator Pat Buchanan on Thursday, four months after suspending him following the publication of his latest book.